Tech on Toast
Tech on Toast - Episode 11, Romain Baron , Founder of Tonyorder.com
March 15, 2022
This week Chris talks to the fantastic Romain Baron, Founder of Tonyorder.com
More about Tonyorder below:
"Exchange growth insights with world-class food, beverage and venue marketers. Join our private Slack community for advanced venue growth marketing so that you can ask questions, get feedback, and leverage the knowledge of all major restaurants, bars, ghost kitchens, and social venues"
Romain has vast experience in building communities and has set his sights on encouraging growth & skillset for the hospitality marketing community...
During the episode we discuss:
- How small brands with big stories will win in 2022
- That marketing that comes across as "shouting" will not work anymore!
- The need for a " safe space" for marketers to grow and learn from their peers
- How learning never stops, tech has enhanced us all to share more and to belong to an online community
- How powerful the slack community is versus the WhatsApp community
- How the industry is full of brilliant marketers but they need a place to belong
- That no one has that "lightbulb" moment, ideas are formed from the inspiration that you have consumed that leads into that idea.
- Social listening should be at the top of every founder's agenda!!
We discuss lots more and Romain is great fun ...so tune in!